Women in Engineering Day
Open to ALL 11th and 12th graders!
Women in Engineering (WIE) Day is a free workshop for 11th and 12th grade high school students designed to build on existing interests in math and science. Students of all gender identities are invited to participate.
Save the Date: October 2022
Engineers work collaboratively to make a world of difference. Learn more about what engineers do and how to take the skills you already have and turn them into a successful college experience and future career!
Spend the day with the U of I College of Engineering!
- PARTICIPATE IN A HANDS-ON ACTIVITY, that make engineering, computer science and design concepts fun and easy to understand.
- EARN A $500 SCHOLARSHIP toward a U of I undergraduate degree in engineering.
- GAIN CAREER INFO and insight into the many engineering degree paths at U of I.
- ENGAGE WITH CURRENT WOMEN STUDENTS, FACULTY & INDUSTRY LEADERS through group discussions, activities and more.
- TOUR LABS AND LEARNING SPACES and learn about student life at U of I!
For questions about WIE Day, please email email@example.com.