Exercise, Sport, and Health Sciences, B.S.
Positive Changes, Better Health
We offer hands-on classes that prepare students to become proficient in applied and clinical skills, and to work with a variety of populations to promote healthy active lifestyles.
Specialize within one of the following areas:
- Community Health Education and Promotion
- Fitness, Health, and Human Performance
- Physical Education Teacher Certification
- Pre-Athletic Training
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Offers a Global Health and Community Development field experience course to Nicaragua over the summers.
- Students gain valuable skills by engaging in hands-on experiences in various settings.
- Students apply foundational knowledge in class activities, service learning, and practicum and internship.
- Students graduate with a holistic understanding of exercise, health and wellness.