Operation 36 provides beginners with the most effective developmental programs and technology to learn to play golf. Become a skilled golfer by following a motivating roadmap to shooting Par (36) or better for 9 holes! This quality-tested program is proven to be effective for beginner golfers to improve their skills on the course.
Play 9 Holes with Operation 36
- Instead of starting at the full tee box, you will begin in Division 1. This means you will play 9 holes starting 25 yards from each green.
- Your challenge is to shoot 36! If you shoot par (36) or better, you will progress to Division 2, and start 50 yards from each green your next round.
- Track progress & complete as many Divisions as possible! All progress is tracked in the Operation 36 Mobile App. This challenge continues until the golfer can shoot par (36) from all 10 divisions.
Group Classes Led by Trained Golf Professionals
- Fun, engaging classes that include games and training activities to help players improve and develop skills.
- Learn with peer groups in a supportive environment.
- Make connections and build friendships.
Train, Play, and Track Your Progress
- The Play feature allows you to use the GPS to find your Op 36 Division Tee-Box and digitally track your stats.
- Measure what to practice and level up your skills by tracking time put into each skill.
- Stay up-to-date with coach program communication with the Class/Group page in the app.
- Every golf action you log earns points for your community and helps climb the Monthly Global Challenge Leaderboard to keep you motivated.