Isakson and Roe Act
Section 1005 of the Isakson and Roe Act requires that all public postsecondary institutions offer in-state tuition rates to all eligible veterans and their dependents, regardless of state residency status.
You can apply for Isakson and Roe Act Waiver when you fill out the GI Bill® Certification Request.
What Do I Need to Qualify?
- Chapter 30, 31 and 33 Service Members
- Service members must have The Certificate of Eligibility or DD 214 to serve as evidence.
- Reside in Idaho; proof of domicile is required (lease agreement, water bill, utility bill, etc.)
- Residence on campus: For residence halls, we will determine your Idaho domicile by reviewing your student account bill. For fraternities or sororities, students must provide a copy of their house bill.
- Students who qualify for the Isakson and Roe Act must continuously enroll for courses to maintain that qualification. Full time enrollment is not required to receive the Isakson and Roe Act Waiver
- Chapter 33 Dependents
- A spouse or child using transferred benefits who resides in Idaho and can show proof of domicile (see above).
- The spouse or child must maintain continuous enrollment to maintain qualification for the Isakson and Roe Act.
- A spouse or child using benefits under the Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship who resides in Idaho and can show proof of domicile (see above).
Yellow Ribbon Program