SI has ended for the Spring 2019 semester. We will be back in the Fall 2019 semester with even more SI supported courses.
What is SI?
- A research-proven method to help students achieve educational goals.
- Structured study sessions for historically difficult courses.
- An informal, collaborative study group where it's okay to make mistakes.
- A way to grasp tough material and break it down into understandable segments.
- Regularly scheduled study sessions led by a peer who has done well in the course.
- A way to save time, money and frustration.