Master of Fine Arts
The Master of Fine Arts deadline to apply is January 30.
Students seeking candidacy in M.F.A. Performance must submit a website or YouTube link to two contrasting monologues or minimum 32 bars of a song. Send the link along with a headshot and resume to Kelly Quinnett at email@example.com.
The department does not set up on-site auditions or interviews unless applicants have successfully passed the initial web screening.
- Performance Requirements pdf
- Dramatic Writing Guidelines pdf
- Directing Guidelines pdf
- Design and Technology Guidelines pdf
- Exit Policy pdf
Design application deadline is March.
Performance application deadline is February 1.
- Each candidate should provide the Head of Performance a link to a YouTube video with the required audition material:
- two contrasting one-minute monologues (one should be a Shakespeare) AND
- 32 bars of a song AND
- with picture and resume attached.