The University of Idaho Dual Credit Program allows high school students to enroll in college courses for credit prior to high school graduation. College credits earned through the U of I can be applied toward high school and college graduation and can be transferred to other colleges or universities. The U of I Dual Credit Program started offering dual credit in 1997 and has expanded our offerings across the state.
Am I eligible? Are you a high school student? Do you have at least a 2.5 GPA? Will you have approval of a parent or guardian? If yes to all three, you’re eligible!
Why Dual Credit?
- Save time – Earn transferable college credits
- Save money – Idaho residents only pay $75 per credit hour (plus any course related fees)
- Experience college – Gain confidence for future college success
- Learn from home – Take convenient, online courses
- Campus resources – Academic advising, financial advising, Idaho’s largest library, online tutoring and more