Learning Outcomes, Program in International Studies
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role and importance of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in global governance and the major patterns of cooperation with states, intergovernmental organizations, businesses, and other civil society organizations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how countries act and interact with each other in the international system through application of their individual domestic programs/foreign policies in intergovernmental organizations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of major patterns in culture, geography, economics, and politics in their target region.
- Demonstrate an understanding of major patterns in the way developed and developing nations, intergovernmental organizations, nongovernmental organizations, and/or business interests relate to their target issue emphasis.
- Evidence of critical thinking skills.