Communication (B.A., B.S.)
Learn and apply principles of effective communication in a variety of professional, cultural and interpersonal settings. The multidisciplinary nature of the field prepares students to enter a variety of high-demand occupations that are experiencing high growth, including public relations, sales, editing and writing.
- Available as a major starting fall 2019.
- Available on campus or online.
- In-state tuition for all full-time online students.
- Data from Hanover Research projects a nearly 28 percent growth in communication-related occupations in Idaho by 2024.
- A minor in communication studies is also available.