University of Idaho Coeur d'Alene; Harbor Center Building; 242M
Department of Psychology & Communication
University of Idaho
1031 N Academic Way
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
Richard Reardon is a professor of psychology at the University of Idaho Coeur d'Alene Center. His research interests include circumplex models of interpersonal relating, personality assessment, social comparison and social cognition.
- Ph.D., Social Psychology (Complex Processes co-major), University of Georgia, 1981
- M.S., Experimental Psychology, University of Georgia, 1978
- A.B., Psychology and Anthropology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1973
- PSYC 320: Introduction to Social Psychology
- PSYC 101: Introductory Psychology
- PSYC 415: History and Systems of Psychology
Richard Reardon is a professor of psychology at the University of Idaho Coeur d'Alene center. His research interests include circumplex models of interpersonal relating, personality assessment, social comparison and social cognition.
- Social Cognition
- Attitudes and Persuasion, Compliance
- Organizational Behavior
- Reardon, R., Sepulveda, R. & Walker, K. (2012). Crisis intervention training: Impact on first responders’ knowledge, personal feelings, action tendencies, and professionalism. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the National Technology and Social Science Conference, 49, 169-177.
- Doyle, S., & Reardon, R. (1998). Implicit achievement motives, self-attributed achievement motives, and test anxiety among college students. Contemporary Social Psychology, 18, 10-15.
- Reardon, R., & Moore, D. J. (1996). The greater memorability of self-generated versus externally-presented product information. Psychology & Marketing, 13, 305-320.
- Cataldi, A., & Reardon, R. (1996). Gender, Interpersonal Orientation, and manipulation tactic use in close relationships. Sex Roles, 35, 205-218.
- Reardon, R., Doyle, S. (1995). The self-concept and reality judgments: Memory, memory monitoring, and internal-external correspondence. Social Cognition., 13, 1-24.
- Curriculum Vitae pdf