Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
Building Political Futures
Use your leadership and strong communication skills in courses designed to prepare you for a career in politics, communications, public affairs, human resources and other civil servant positions. Get hands-on experience through internships with the legislature and political campaigns and explore American political history, civil rights and globalization.
- Close student/faculty interaction
- Development of critical thinking and writing skills
- Good degree for double major
- Cross cultural/national understanding of political processes
- High rate of graduation in 4-5 years