University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to SlateConnect.

After High School Graduation

Dual Credit students interested in attending the University of Idaho after high school graduation will need to submit an undergraduate application to the Admissions office with their official ACT or SAT Test scores and high school transcript. If you are an Idaho resident, there will be no application fee.

Undergraduate Application To-Do List

  • Apply for Admission into your undergraduate degree program.
  • Returning dual credit students apply online.
  • Apply as First-Year Undergraduate    *Your Vandal ID number and username will stay the same.
  • Meet with an Admission Counselor
  • If your ACT or SAT scores are on your school transcript, you do not need to have them sent separately.
  • If you have not graduated from high school, an unofficial transcript showing all completed work may be accepted for early admission.
  • After graduation, submit official transcripts from colleges or universities attended as a Dual Credit student.
  • Review your Advanced Opportunities Portal to view all colleges and universities you took credit from. If you completed courses at the University of Idaho as a dual credit student, you do not need to submit an official U of I transcript. The credits received from dual credit courses will be combined with your undergraduate record shortly after your first term begins. 
  • Students who submit their Admissions Application and FAFSA by December 1 will be considered for all available scholarships.

Will dual credits earned be accepted at other colleges and universities?

Credits are transferable to Idaho colleges and universities and most other institutions outside the state. A limited number of institutions do not accept college credits earned on a high school campus or classes taken for both high school and college credit. Students are responsible for checking with an admissions counselor at a college where they plan to enroll after high school to see if their dual credits will be accepted. We recommend that you retain the syllabus for the course, include the course description (Course Catalog) and save major class assignments if you have to meet with someone at your intended college or university concerning their decision.

Dual Credit

Physical Address:
Blake House
1150 Blake Avenue
Moscow, ID 83844