Beta Theta Pi
Beta Theta Pi is dedicated to developing men of principle for a principled life.
- Mutual Assistance – Betas believe that men are mutually obligated to help others in the honorable labors and aspirations of life.
- Intellectual Growth – Betas are devoted to continually cultivating their minds, including high standards of academic achievement.
- Trust – Betas develop absolute faith and confidence in one another by being true to themselves and others.
- Responsible Conduct – Betas choose to act responsibly, weighing the consequences of their actions on themselves and those around them.
- Integrity – Betas preserve their character by doing what is morally right and demanding the same from their brothers.
Beta Theta Pi has seven chapter-specific scholarships available to active members as well as several merit-based scholarships offered by the Fraternity. To donate to one, or more, of these chapter-specific scholarships, please click the links below.
Please contact email@example.com to be put in contact with a representative from this chapter.