The Fraternity & Sorority Ambassadors serve as a resource for potential students and families who visit campus seeking more information about fraternity and sorority life. Ambassadors are members that excel in leadership roles by creating positive awareness of the university's Fraternity and Sorority Community, educating current members on relevant issues or community/university policies, and by informing prospective students, non-affiliated students, parents, faculty and staff, and the Moscow community on the benefits and contributions of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- Represent the University of Idaho - Fraternity and Sorority Community
- Give presentations on Fraternity & Sorority Life at admitted student events, orientation, etc.
- Participate in various programs for parents and prospective students
- Advance the marketing and promotions efforts of OFSL
- Assist in training future ambassadors
- Other duties as assigned by the OFSL
- Available during peak campus visit times and prospective student events
- Outgoing, personable and open-minded
- Willing to learn about the entire FSL Community and the University of Idaho
- Sophomore or Junior standing and an active member in a chapter recognized by the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
- In good standing with the Dean of Students Office and respective organization
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.75 cumulative GPA