*Priority Deadline: March 15, 2024
*Completed applications submitted on or before March 15 are deemed a priority and reviewed on a rolling basis. Priority applications will be considered first for scholarship awards and location preference as available.
Applications will continue to be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until June 30, 2024. Scholarship and location preference, while limited, will be awarded and granted if available.
All of the following must accompany the Application for Admission:
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- The Khan Academy Official LSAT Prep is as FREE resource available for prospective students seeking ways to create a personalized LSAT practice plan with official LSAT exams. Visit khanacademy.org/prep/lsat to get started.
- Law School Admission Council Credential Assembly Service (CAS) Report
- Résumé – not to exceed two pages
- Personal statement – not to exceed two pages
- Letters of Recommendation – at least two, will accept up to three
- Detailed addendum if any question on the Character and Fitness section is answered "Yes"
Supplemental Information for the Application
Any of the following may accompany the Application for Admission:
- Diversity Addendum expanding on any circumstance(s) or factor(s) listed
- Any other appropriate materials
Begin your application to Idaho Law through the LSAC site here.