It is required that ALL employees have the appropriate supervisor assigned at all times (regardless of whether they submit a timesheet or not).
Supervisors are assigned/updated by the designated department administrator using the following process:
- Log in to the Supervisor Assignment Form using your University of Idaho (NetID) credentials
- Enter the employee's departmental time sheet org code + position type and hit List Employees
- Search for the supervisor by entering a Vandal ID or name and pressing Search for Supervisor
- Press the Select button next to the supervisor in the results field
- Press Select for any employee who needs updating
- Click Save to save the changes.
- If the employee is receiving an error starting the timesheet, but a supervisor is listed on the form please RE-ASSIGN the supervisor and have the employee try again
- It is important to periodically review all of the supervisor assignments to ensure they are correct
- If you are changing the assigned supervisor after a timesheet has already been STARTED, the employee will need to “Restart” their timesheet to route it to the new supervisor
- If you are changing the assigned supervisor after a timesheet has already been SUBMITTED, the employee will need to “Return Time” and then “Restart” their timesheet to route it to the new supervisor
To request access to assign supervisors please submit a ticket to Business Systems
If you have any questions, or are receiving an error, please email details to Human Resources at email@example.com