Are you brave and bold? Come be a part of the Vandal family!
The University of Idaho is committed to promoting access and inclusion, which is supported by the Office of Equity and Diversity. A variety of programs, services and policies promote our diversity initiatives and contribute to a respectful, responsive environment that supports the entire university population.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes core benefits such as medical, dental, and vision, as well as retirement and other exciting supplemental benefits that enhance the employment experience and life at UI.
- Employee Assistance Plan: Benefit Services offers a robust employee assistance program that is free and confidential. It provides eligible employees and their families with the opportunity to discuss personal problems with a professional counselor, receive unlimited telephone and Internet access to resource and referral information and obtain other self-help information.
- Time Away from Work: The university offers a generous paid time off package for benefit-eligible employees, as well as 12 paid holidays a year.
- Lactation Rooms: Designated locations across campus offer private rooms and resources for mothers to breastfeed or pump.
- Campus Recreation: Eligible employees can purchase wellness passes for the Student Recreation Center using payroll deduct.
- Events: Check out what university events are being offered, including seminars, classes, arts/entertainment, and social gatherings.
- Educational Resources: Benefit-eligible employees and their families can enroll in University of Idaho courses at discounted rates using the education benefit.
- UI Children's Center: University employees have access to a year-round, child-centered child care center, conveniently located on campus. Fees vary depending on age and schedule.
About the area
Located in the beautiful rolling hills of the Palouse, Moscow is a great place to live, work and play! In addition to housing our residential campus, this safe, close-knit community offers amazing restaurants, arts and entertainment, shopping, recreational activities, and breathtaking natural beauty.
In fact, Livability.com just voted Moscow, Idaho as the number one place to raise a family in the United States.
The University of Idaho also provides state-wide impact through other campus locations including:
If you have any questions about pursuing a career at the University of Idaho, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 885-3611.