Please contact College of Graduate Studies or your Academic Department should you have questions about scholarships or assistantships.
The College of Graduate Studies has scholarships and fellowships available, neither of which require repayment.
Take advantage of external resources such as non-University of Idaho specific scholarships. It pays to search and apply. Any extra resource you bring in can help pay for the great education offered at the U of I.
Although you are automatically considered for any university-based scholarships for which you are eligible, we highly recommend that you consider additional sources of funding. Speak with your guidance counselor and check with family employers, credit unions, churches and other community organizations to see if they offer scholarships. Financial aid has a resource center located inside the financial aid office in The Pitman Center. You will find documents relating to other aid options, including a large list of outside scholarships. You may also find some of the following links helpful.
- Fast Web - Free online scholarship search
- College Board Scholarship Search - Free version of the FUND FINDER scholarship database
- SuperCollege - Free database of scholarships and grants
- GoCollege - Guide to free money
- Student Scholarships - Scholarship database
- College Scholarships - Free scholarship search
Scholarship Scam Alert
Scholarship Scam Alert - Not everyone is trying to help. Beware of requests for payment when requesting information about receiving money for education.