Contact Our Team
Though our website contains valuable resources, our professional staff is available to help you with any questions or special situations that you may have. Staff members are trained to help with budgeting, loan repayment options and special circumstances that may arise in financing your education. We look forward to assisting you.
- Schedule a call or virtual appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor
- U of I students (current and newly admitted) — login to VandalStar> Go to My Success Network (or Services) tab> click ‘Schedule Appointment’ button. After you choose an appointment time, a member of our staff will assign a counselor for you to meet with and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Parent/Prospective student — call 208-885-6312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment. A member of our staff will schedule an advising appointment time and a counselor for you to meet with. You will receive an email confirmation for your appointment.
- If we have requested documents from you
- Go to VandalWeb as soon as possible to review what we need and submit your completed documents. This will help our office staff more quickly process your financial aid.
Contact Financial Aid Staff
School Year: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Closed to public from 8-9:30 a.m. for processing.
Summer Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Closed to public from 7:30-9:30 a.m. for processing.
Administrative Assistant III
Job Location and Development
Systems Support — Assistant Director/Systems Coordinator