Extension Educator & County Chair — Agriculture & Natural Resources
Brooklyn Annex, Room 202
University of Idaho Extension, Lemhi County
200 Fulton Street, Suite 202
Salmon, ID 83467
Shannon serves as county chair for UI Extension, Lemhi County. Her focus areas are beef production, noxious weeds, 4-H livestock and community leadership.
M.S., Utah State University, 1995
B.S., Utah State University, 1986
- Livestock and natural resources
- 4-H youth development
- Community development
- Nunn, L., S.K. Williams, 2018. Cattle Processing and Injection Site Management. BUL 923 (5, 6)
- Williams, S.K., 2018. BQA – Animal Processing and Record Keeping. BUL 925. (1, 5, 6)
Shannon has worked in Lemhi County since January, 2000. Her programming areas in beef production, noxious weeds, 4-H livestock, gardening and leadership. She enjoys serving the citizens of Lemhi County, both adults and youth.
- Distinguished Service Award from National Association of County Agriculture Agents, 2015
- Agriculture Awareness and Appreciation Award, National Finalist, National Association of County Agriculture Agents