University of Idaho Extension, Elmore County
535 E. Jackson St.
Mountain Home, ID 83647
M.S., University of Idaho, 2012
B.S., University of Idaho, 2008
- Stokes, B., Lynn, E. & T. Belt. 2020. Adapting to Provide Innovative In-Person Extension Programming During a Pandemic. Journal of Extension (Ideas at Work) (58)5. https://www.joe.org/joe/2020october/iw1.php.
- Usabel, N. & B. Stokes. 2020. Vermicomposting at Home. UI Extension BUL 982.
- Hamilton, M.B., Wahl, L. and B. Stokes. 2020. Know the Land, Save the Land: Apparel Design for Extension Education. Journal of Extension (Ideas at Work). 58(3). Online: https://joe.org/joe/2020june/iw1.php.
- Stokes, B. & S. Hines. 2020. Field Corn Harvest Recommendations for Idaho. UI Extension BUL 956.
- Thomas, J., Stokes, B. & J. Buck. 2020. Pantry Pest Guide: Common Insect Culprits in Homes and Kitchens of the Pacific Northwest. PNW 729.
- Murdock, M.R., Woodhall, J.W., Maggard, R., Keith, S., Harrington, M., Oropeza, A., Stokes, B. & K.M. Duellman. 2019. Plant Disease. First Report of Rhizoctonia solani AG 2-1 Causing Stem Canker of Potato (Solanum tuberosum) in Idaho. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-02-19-0364-PDN.
- Stokes, B., Bechinski, E. & S. Eigenbrode. 2019. The Canadian Entomologist. Economic injury levels for pea aphids (Hemiptera: Aphididae) as direct pests of commercial dry peas (Fabaceae) during reproductive growth stages in the Pacific Northwest of North America. (Published online 29 March 2019). 151(3): 365-377. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4039/tce.2019.10.
- Paudel, S., Bechinski, E., Stokes, B., Pappu, H. & S. Eigenbrode. 2018. Journal of Economic Entomology: Deriving economic models for pea aphid, Acrythosiphon pisum (Harris), as a Direct-Pest & a Virus-Vector on Commercial Lentils. 111(5): 2225-2232. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/jee/toy188.
- Bradley S. Stokes, Edward J. Bechinski, Paul J. Castrovillo. 2016. Managing Elm Seed Bugs around Your Home, CIS 1223. University of Idaho Extension publications.
- Bradley S. Stokes, Edward J. Bechinski, Sanford D. Eigenbrode. 2013. Derivation and Validation of a Binomial Sequential Decision Plan for Managing Pea Aphids as Direct Pests of Dry Pea in the Pacific Northwest. Journal of Economic Entomology, https://doi.org/10.1603/EC13241.
Brad Stokes is the UI Extension educator and county chair for the Elmore County office located in Mountain Home, Idaho. Brad has a bachelors in plant science and a masters in entomology. In 2020 Brad Stokes was awarded with the North America Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC) USA National Pollinator Advocate Award.
- North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (NAPPC) — 2020 Pollinator Advocate Award Winner for the United States (National Award).
- Hubert C. Manis Award for Excellence in Entomological Research. University of Idaho Plant, Soil and Entomological Sciences Department. 2012.