If you are in crisis or have an urgent need, please call one of the following for assistance.
- Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline (call or text) — 208-398-4357
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline — 800-273-8255
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Health) — call 800-950-6264 or text 741741
Note: If you are in imminent danger to yourself or others, please call 911.
Crisis centers in Idaho
Crisis centers are short-term (less than 24 hours) community resources to help individuals experiencing a crisis. Each crisis center has several resources including nurses, clinicians, case managers and peer support specialists. The center is free, safe, private and voluntary. Listed below are crisis centers available and their location in Idaho.
- Pathways Community Crisis Center of Southwest Idaho — Boise
7192 Potomac Drive, Boise, ID 83704 — Google map
- Western Idaho Crisis Center — Caldwell
524 Cleveland Blvd., Suite 160 Caldwell, ID 83605 — Google map
- Northern Idaho Crisis Center — Coeur d’Alene
Northern Idaho Crisis Center
2195 Ironwood Court, Suite D, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814 — Google map
- Behavioral Health Crisis Center of East Idaho — Idaho Falls
1650 N. Holmes Ave., Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401 — Google map
- Rural Crisis Center Network — Lewiston
- Latah Recovery Center — Moscow
531 S. Main, Moscow, ID 83843 — Google map