The College of Engineering offers a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Technology Management through Engineering Outreach. You will need to complete a minimum of 30 credits of coursework to earn the TM M.S. degree. This degree has an option to complete either a thesis, or a master's project with oral comprehensive exam or, in lieu of a project, you may take an additional elective and a written comprehensive exam.
This TM M.S. degree is for professionals who are planning a career move from technical specialties to technical management responsibilities. After graduation, you will be prepared for the management of technical activities in business, industry or government.
For further information about the program:
- Information about the M. S. Technology Management
- Department of Nuclear Engineering & Industrial Management
- Program Phone: 208-757-5452 or 800-824-2889 (ask to be transferred)
- Program Adviser: Alice Allen (email@example.com)
- Program Director: Lee Ostrom (firstname.lastname@example.org)