The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers two degrees for Computer Engineering online through Engineering Outreach:
- Master of Engineering (M. Engr.)
A non-thesis degree, requiring a minimum of 30 credits to graduate.
- Master of Science (M.S.)
Requires writing a thesis and completing a minimum of 30 credits to graduate.
Areas of emphasis:
- Digital Hardware Design
- Digital Systems Design
- Computer Systems
- other related areas
For further information about the program:
- Information about the M.Engr. Computer Engineering
- Information about the M.S. Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Department Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Phone: 208-885-6554 or 800-824-2889 (ask to be transferred)