The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering offers a Master of Engineering (M.Engr.) Civil Engineering degree online through Engineering Outreach. This is a non-thesis degree requiring preparation of a technical paper and a minimum of 30 credits to graduate.
Areas of emphasis:
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics
Applicants for admission generally should have a B.S. degree in civil or environmental engineering. However, if you have a B.S. degree in another area of engineering, you may also be eligible for admission. Contact the Department Chair to discuss.
For further information about the program:
- Information about the Master of Engineering: M.Engr. Civil Engineering
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department Email: email@example.com
- Department Phone: 208-885-6782 or 800-824-2889 (ask to be transferred)
- CEE Director of Graduate Studies: Prof. S.J. Jung (firstname.lastname@example.org)