Follow these steps to begin taking courses through Engineering Outreach (EO). If you have questions or need assistance along the way, please give us a call (at 800-824-2889 or 208-885-6373) or contact us by email.
Steps for Getting Started
- Activate your UI Account.
- Check VandalMail daily for all UI email.
- Review EO’s calendar for important deadlines.
- Review the registration confirmation email and contact us if corrections are necessary.
- Find a proctor to administer your exams. EO will send proctor selection information to your VandalMail account after you register.
- Pay your course fees by the first day of the semester.
- If you are taking your first EO-delivered course, you must submit EO's Academic Integrity Certification form by the first day of the semester. Read our policy here.
- Read important information about course delivery.
- Access online course sessions by logging in to the EO Portal with your NetID and password.
- View your course schedule to see when sessions and exams are posted in the Portal.