The Department of Computer Science offers a Master of Science (M.S.) Computer Science degree with a thesis or non-thesis options online through Engineering Outreach. Either option requires a minimum of 30 credits to graduate.
This degree prepares students to lead the discussion and development of advanced computer concepts and applications in science, engineering, business, the academic environment and in everyday life.
As a graduate student in the computer science program, you will learn the foundations of computer science theory and application and the interaction between the two. You'll also gain an in-depth understanding of the current limitations of the field and learn how to apply methodical and inspired approaches to overcome these obstacles.
For further information about the program:
- Information about the M.S. Computer Science
- Department of Computer Science
- Department Email: email@example.com
- Department Phone: 208-885-6592 or 800-824-2889 (ask to be transferred)
- Department Contact: Terry Soule (firstname.lastname@example.org)