Before you can enroll in an Engineering Outreach (EO) delivered course, you must first be admitted to the University of Idaho.
How do I get admitted?
Select the admission option below that best describes your situation. For a more detailed list of admission requirements and to learn more about the steps needed to complete your application, visit the Office of Admissions.
To apply for graduate admission you will need to work closely with Graduate Admissions to submit all of the required application material. Once all of your application materials have been received, Graduate Admissions will forward your file to the academic department for further evaluation. Apply for Graduate Admission.
EO delivers a wide variety of undergraduate courses, but it is not possible to earn a bachelor's degree completely online through our program. Apply for Undergraduate Admission.
Consider applying as a non-degree student if any of the following apply to you:
- You want to pursue studies for personal or professional advancement.
- You have applied for graduate admission and want to meet the registration deadline while graduate admission is in process.
- You need to obtain prerequisites prior to graduate admission.
- You want to earn credits to transfer to another institution.
If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements, including the following:
- TOEFL scores or equivalent
- verification of current visa status (if living in the United States)
- a copy of passport (graduate admission applicants only)
See more information about International Admission Requirements.