The College of Engineering offers a Master of Engineering (M.Engr.) degree in Engineering Management through Engineering Outreach. You will need to complete a minimum of 30 credits of coursework to earn the EM M.Engr. degree. This is a non-thesis degree, with the option to complete either a master's project or to complete an additional elective and written comprehensive exam.
This EM M.Engr. degree is intended for professionals who are planning a career move from technical engineering specialties to technical management responsibilities. After graduation, you will be prepared for the management of technical activities in business, industry, or government.
For further information about the program:
- Information about the M. Engr. Engineering Management
- Department of Nuclear Engineering & Industrial Management
- Program Phone: 208-364-6123 or 800-824-2889 (ask to be transferred)
- Program Adviser: Denise Engebrecht (email@example.com)
- Program Director: Indrajit Charit (firstname.lastname@example.org)