The University of Idaho has a significant investment in fixed assets, such as land, buildings, other improvements, and fixed and moveable equipment which are used to accomplish the primary missions of instruction, research and public service.
Our mission is to ensure that University fixed assets are properly recorded to inventory, safeguarded, controlled, disposed of, and accounted for in accordance with federal and state regulations, audit requirements, and generally accepted accounting principles. We accomplish our mission by providing customer service oriented asset management tools and services.
- Asset Change/Surplus Transfer Request Process Walk-through - Tagged Assets
- Asset Change/Surplus Transfer Request Process Walk-through - Untagged (or Blue tagged) Assets
- Asset Location Code Instructions
- Guidelines for the Disposal of Equipment Purchased with Federal Funds *
- Instructions for Running/Obtaining Departmental Fixed Assets Inventory
- Inventory by Fund Instructions
- Lists of University Vehicle Queries
- Useful Fixed Asset Banner Forms
* Document contains web links; press OK to pop-up messages.