Express Mail offers next day or two-day service to destinations depending on the zip code and time day that it was mailed.
It is recommended that all Express Mail be given to Campus Mail and Receiving before noon (12 p.m.) to ensure the fastest service possible.
LABEL 11-B - It is very important to press hard when filling out an Express Mail label because you are making three copies. NOTE: Never write in the red areas.
- Fill in the FROM: with your name, address (including PO Box ) and budget number (you may place a bar code label in this area).
- Fill in the TO: with the recipients name, address and phone number (if available).
- Peel off the adhesive covering and affix label to an EXPRESS MAIL ENVELOPE.
- Insert your item to be mailed in a Express Mail envelope and seal.
- Send or bring the envelope to Campus Mail and Receiving and we will do the rest.
Delivery status of express mail may be verified via the US Postal Service website.