Purchasing a Pass
All swim passes (except daily passes) can be purchased by visiting the U of I Swim Center page at Active.com. Swim Center access is included for full-time U of I students.
- After completing the checkout process, print a copy of your receipt and sign the Waiver of Liability, then deliver both documents to the Swim Center. Once we have the required documentation, you will be ready to swim.
Fall or Spring Semester: $110
'22-'23 Season: $264
Summer 2023: $66
- Full-time U of I students do not need to purchase a pass.
- The daily pass is purchasable in-person at the pool, via exact change or check.
- The 30-day pass is valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- The Semester, Season (Aug. 23, 2021, to July 22, 2022), & Summer (May 16 - July 22, 2022), passes are prorated each day. Final price is stated at checkout on Active.com.
Activating Your Pass
U of I affiliated users are encouraged to activate swim passes on their VandalCard. However, we can still issue a separate Swim Center Pass Card if you prefer.
The Swim Center will provide pass cards for anyone not affiliated with U of I.
All Swim Center users must have a current Waiver of Liability on file at the Swim Center. Waivers are only valid for current active passes and must be renewed each new term.