Purchasing a Pass
All swim passes (except daily passes) can be purchased by visiting the U of I Swim Center page at Active.com. Swim Center access is included for full-time U of I students.
- After completing the checkout process, print a copy of your receipt and sign the Waiver of Liability, then deliver both documents to the Swim Center. Once we have the required documentation, you will be ready to swim.
Fall or Spring Semester: $110
'23-'24 Season: $264
- Full-time U of I students do not need to purchase a pass.
- The daily pass is purchasable in-person at the pool, via exact change or check.
- The 30-day pass is valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- The Semester, Season (Aug. 23, 2021, to July 22, 2022), & Summer (May 16 - July 22, 2022), passes are prorated each day. Final price is stated at checkout on Active.com.
Activating Your Pass
- 30 Day, Semester and Season Lap Swim Passes will be activated on your VandalCard. If you do not have a VandalCard, we can assist you at the Swim Center check-in desk.
- Ten Punch passes will be issued on a punch pass at the Swim Center check-in desk.
- 30-Day passes also have the option of using a temporary paper card issued at the check-in desk.
- All passes can be purchased at the check-in desk with exact change or check made out to the University of Idaho Swim Center.
All Swim Center users must have a current Waiver of Liability on file at the Swim Center. Waivers are only valid for current active passes and must be renewed each new term.