Forms and Downloads
Here are forms and downloads commonly used by students and university employees.
Please contact the Student Accounts Office at 208-885-7447 or email@example.com if you have questions regarding the Administrative Hearing Board Petition Form or regarding the Financial Credit Policy for Medical Withdrawals Appeals Form.
Check online first for authorized items when using the Petty Cash Reimbursement Form.
The following special programs are self-sustaining and therefore are not eligible for staff, staff spouse, senior or dependent tuition/fee waivers:
- Leadership in Higher Education Ph.D.
- Doctorate of Athletic Training (DAT)
- Masters of Athletic Training (MSAT)
- Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA)
- Independent Study in Idaho (ISI)
- McCall Outdoor Science School Certificate (MOSS)
- Masters in Natural Resources (MOSS)
- WWAMI Medical Program
- Masters of Public Administration
- Professional Development Courses