Payments from Foreign Countries
International students can pay with TransferMate.
Easiest way to pay charges for International Students
Transfermate makes it easier and more affordable for international students to pay their fees. Transfermate allows you to make international payments to the University of Idaho without paying international banking charges and you will receive a competitive foreign exchange rate.
What are the benefits?
- Pay in your local currency and to a local bank account
- No international banking charges from your bank
- Preferential exchange rates
- Simply Pay online using credit card/APM or by bank transfer
- 24 hour customer service support through TransferMate’s Multi-lingual support team
We think it’s a brilliant option! If you're an international student paying fees to the University of Idaho, you can use this secure, fast method to make your fee payments to us.
How it works?
Pay your fees via Transfermate using a simple four step process.
- Login to VandalWeb to find your account balance. Once in VandalWeb, go to Students ->Student Accounts-> Student Accounts Center. For Fall semester, balances will be available 10 days prior to the start of the semester. For Spring and Summer semesters, balances will be available five days prior to the start of the semester. If making payment prior to departure from your country, please only pay 50% of the balance. You can pay the remainder once you are at the University of Idaho. If making payment prior to your charges posting, please pay up to $5,000.00 USD.
- Register on the secure Transfermate Student Portal – see link below.
- Select the country you are paying from - You'll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose wire [bank] transfer or credit card as your payment method.
- Once funds are received by Transfermate, these funds are transferred to the University of Idaho for processing. Please allow up to two weeks for payment to show on the student’s account.