SRC COVID-19 Guidelines
SRC COVID-19 Guidelines
Operational guidelines are to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19 among staff and patrons.
Patrons and staff are required to wear face coverings. The maximum occupancy will be 90 patrons. Once capacity has been reached, no other patrons will be allowed to enter through the turnstiles until another patron leaves. Patrons may wait in the atrium while observing social distancing guidelines. Please observe signage and wait in designated areas for entry.
- Please wipe down all the machines and weights you touch for the next person.
- If you are sick, say home.
- Sanitize and wash your hands often, we have stations and restrooms available for your safety.
- Social distance - we have done our best to provide a safe distance within the facility, please help each other out during your workout.
Occupancy will be monitored by the SRC staff. Operational guidelines for the Student Rec enter are subject to change based on availability of supplies and if there are no significant increases in COVID-19 cases in our region.
Climbing Center Guidelines to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19 among staff and patrons:
- Drop-in recreation. For larger groups (7 maximum) please contact the Climbing Center to make a reservation. 208-885-6810
- Atrium will have designated entrance and exit doors, utilizing the three main doors. The east entrance/exit will not be accessible to patrons and will only be used in case of an emergency.
- Atrium will have social distancing “X” markers in areas that congregation could happen due to wait times to enter the facility.
- Water bottle filling stations will have “X” markers as well to all for social distancing.
- Plexi-glass will be installed at all point-of-sale locations.
- Face coverings will be provided by RecWell to all employees and will be required to wear during their schedule shifts.
- Patrons will be required to wear face coverings.
- High use items, such as pens, and clipboards will be sanitized between each use.
- Patrons will be required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the turnstiles.
- Patrons will be encouraged to sanitize/wash their hands frequently.
- Staff will use “VIREX” a ready-to-use, quaternary-based, disinfectant that cleans and sanitizes in one step. VIREX has been confirmed to be effective against COVID-19.
- Anytime staff sanitize a surface it will be allowed to dry for a minimum of 10 minutes, as this allows for chemicals to work properly.
- Additional Climbing Center Protocols:
- Bouldering, rope Climbing (top-rope and lead with a lead pass), and auto-belays will be available with 6 foot minimum social distancing.
- When patrons come into the facility and prior to entering the climbing gym all will be required to sanitize their climbing shoes. Sanitizing materials will be provided.
- Patrons cohorts of up to 3 will be allowed to climb in only one section at a time while maintaining social distancing requirements.
- Patrons will deposit used shoes (if rentals) in a specified bin to be sanitized.
- Patrons will be discouraged from gathering in groups prior to and post workout.
Outdoor Rental Center Protocols to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19 among staff and patrons include:
- All customers and employees will be required to wear a face coverings while inside the building and maintain social distancing.
- Patrons must return equipment dry and cleaned.
- Curbside pick-up and drop-off is available and recommended. Feel free to make an appointment and we will meet you outside with your equipment.
- Returned equipment will be disinfected or immediately laundered before the next rental.
- Signs will be placed in visible areas to highlight new COVID-19 procedures.
- Reservation are strongly recommended. All reservations are confirmed upon full payment.
- Payment can be made inside the rental center, over the phone, or outside curbside. We accept credit, debit, cash, or check.
Our Cancellation Policy is:
- Cancellations more than 14 days notice = 90 percent refund.
- Cancellations less than 14 days out = 75 percent rental credit refund. This includes same day rentals. Please be sure of your rental before paying.
- We cannot issue refunds for purchases made with a rental credit.
To make your reservations, contact the rental center at 208-885-6170 or email Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outdoor Rental Center Hours:
Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.