The Outdoor Rental Center has the Northwest's largest inventory of outdoor rental equipment. You need it, we have it! We are now accepting reservations for outdoor rental gear. All equipment must be reserved before pickup.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU DURING THIS TIME:
- All customers and employees will be required to wear face coverings while inside the building and maintain social distancing.
- Patrons must return equipment dry and cleaned.
- Curbside pick-up and drop-off is available and recommended. Feel free to make an appointment and we will meet with you outside with your equipment.
- Returned equipment will be disinfected or immediately laundered before the next rental.
- Signs will be placed in visible areas to highlight new COVID-19 procedures.
- Reservations are strongly recommended. All reservations are confirmed upon full payment.
Hours Beginning August 24
Weekdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We accept credit, debit, cash or check.
Anyone is welcome to rent equipment. Current U of I students receive a discount on all rentals with their VandalCard.
The U of I Rental Center is user-fee supported.
- All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates.
- No charge for pickup and return days (except for one-day rentals).
- Advance reservations accepted with payment at the rental center.
- Long-term daily rental prices are reduced 50 percent after Five days paid at regular rate.
- Equipment must be returned during regular business hours.
- Cancellations more than 14 days notice = 90 percent refund.
- Cancellations less than 14 days out = 75 percent rental credit refund.
We cannot issue refunds for purchases made with rental credit.
Avoid the weekend rush, and make reservations 10 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Reservations can be made with full payment at the rental center.
Bring valid ID, and allow at least 15 minutes when picking up or returning equipment so staff can verify its condition.