The Outdoor Rental Center has the Northwest's largest inventory of outdoor rental equipment. You need it, we have it!
Everyone is welcome to rent equipment. U of I students receive a discount with their VandalCard. Avoid the weekend rush, and make reservations 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Thursday. Reservations accepted with full payment. All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates, pick-up and drop-off days are free.
For equipment availability, call 208-885-6170.
Open to the public 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Closed weekends.
Anyone is welcome to rent equipment. Current U of I students receive a discount on all rentals with their VandalCard.
The U of I Rental Center is user-fee supported.
- All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates.
- No charge for pickup and return days (except for one-day rentals).
- Advance reservations accepted with payment at the rental center.
- Long-term daily rental prices are reduced 50 percent after Five days paid at regular rate.
- Equipment must be returned during regular business hours.
- Cancellations more than 14 days notice = 90 percent refund.
- Cancellations less than 14 days out = 75 percent rental credit refund.
We cannot issue refunds for purchases made with rental credit.
Avoid the weekend rush, and make reservations 10 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Reservations can be made with full payment at the rental center.
Bring valid ID, and allow at least 15 minutes when picking up or returning equipment so staff can verify its condition.