Student Recreation Center
The Student Recreation Center (SRC) is U of I's primary resource for students, faculty, staff and alumni to workout and participate in recreational activities, including wellness classes, intramural sports and outdoor activities.
The SRC is located on the north side of campus, at the corner of Paradise Creek and Line streets.
Student Recreation Center Membership
Members can access more than 80,000 square feet of opportunity to workout, play and relax.
Group Fitness Classes
Register for an 8-week fitness class for a variety of ways to get fit and have fun.
Tour the Student Recreation Center
Use the arrows to tour the entire SRC facility by floor.
Explore the SRC
Take a virtual tour of facilities at the SRC.
- Climbing Center with a 55’ Pinnacle
- Outdoor Program Rental Center
- Wellness Program Classrooms
- Vandal Health Education Well Space
- Locker Rooms and Checkout Items
- Two Full-Size Gymnasiums
- Classroom (accommodates 40)
- Gender Neutral Changing Area & Lactation Room
- Recreation and Wellbeing Offices