Spring Career Fair
Employers will be on campus to recruit for internships, full-time career positions and seasonal employment.
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018
in the ASUI Kibbie Activity Center | Map
Presented by Career Services
Here is the live list of attending organizations. It is recommend to check it frequently as more are added often.
- One 8-foot table with table linen
- Two chairs
- On-campus parking pass
- Receipt and storage of pre-shipped display materials
- Assistance by students to load in/out
- One table for optional student interviewing the day after the fair
Additional day-after interview tables are available for $25 each
- Three weeks of post-fair access to resumes
Premier Sponsors | $1,000; deadline January 5, 2018. Includes:
- Recognition on all printed, web & email promotions for the fair
- Reserved parking space
- Premier table location
- …and more!
For-profit Organizations | $400 early; $500 after Jan. 19th
Nonprofit Organizations | $300 early; $400 after Jan. 19th
UI Departments & Colleges | $150 early; $250 after Jan. 19th
For more information, to sponsor or attend an event, email Jamie Garlinghouse or call (208) 885-6122.
Career Fair Details
For Students – Browse frequently-asked questions, including what to wear, what to bring and more.
For Employers — Learn how to ship materials, advertise your visit, where to park and more.