Spring Career Fair
Employers will be on campus to recruit for internships, full-time career positions and seasonal employment.
Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
in the ASUI Kibbie Activity Center | Map
Presented by Career Services
Check out U of I's Vandal Career Fair Guide for a better sense of what to expect, how to prepare and more.
Thank You Premier Sponsors:
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc. - Columbia Division
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- U.S. Department of Energy - Richland Operations Office/Office of River Protection
The list of attending employers can be found on our Handshake page.
All Registrations Include:
- One 8-foot table with linen and two chairs
- Complimentary campus parking
- Assistance with load in/out
- Receipt and storage of pre-shipped display materials
- Complimentary finger food and hot/cold beverages
- One table for optional student interviewing the day after the fair
Additional day-after interview tables are available for $25 each
|REGISTRANT TYPE||PRICE||ADDITIONAL BENEFITS|
|Premier Sponsor (limit 6)||$1,000||• Recognition on All Fair Marketing Materials
• Reserved Curbside Space
• 1st Choice Booth
• No Late Fee
|Executive Pass (limit 27)||$700||• Reserved Front Row Space
• 2nd Choice Booth
• No Late Fee
|Returning Corporate/For-profit||$500||– – –|
|First-time Corporate/For-profit||$400||– – –|
|Gov't/Education/Large Non-profit*||$300||– – –|
|Small Non-profit**||$150||– – –|
|University of Idaho Colleges/Programs||$100||– – –|
*Large non-profits have an operating budget greater than $500,000
**Small non-profits have an operating budget below $500,000
Late Fee: $100 added to registrations 13 business days before the fair.
For more information, to sponsor or attend an event, email Jamie Garlinghouse or call 208-885-6122.