FALL 2022 Vandals Tutoring
The First DAY of FALL Tutoring is Tuesday, Sept. 6 and will be available at the second floor of the Library or you can request an appointment that can take place in-person or online over Zoom.
Tutoring & College Success offers drop-in tutoring at no additional cost to undergraduate students. There is no appointment required (but we do recommend making one during these times due to the high demand for tutoring), and support is offered for a wide range of subjects. Our tutor's schedule will be on our TCS page by Friday, Sept. 2 and once available check out our schedule to see when your course is offered, then just drop-in and get help with course content from our well-qualified tutors.
Vandals Tutoring Hours in the library in FALL 2022:
- 3-8 p.m. Pacific time Monday through Thursday
Vandals Tutoring Hours for Appointments:
- 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time Monday through Friday.
- Can take in-person at the second floor of the library or online over Zoom.
- We do not offer appointments over the weekend.
Important Dates for FALL 2022
- Monday, Aug. 22: FALL Semester starts!
- Monday, Aug. 29: First day to begin requesting appointments for tutoring.
- Monday, Sept. 5: Labor Day - No tutoring.
- Tuesday, Sept. 6: First Day of Tutoring located at the second floor of the Library!
- Saturday, Nov. 19-Sunday, Nov. 27: Fall Recess.
- Friday, Dec. 2: Last day of Vandals Fall Tutoring.