Career Services at the University of Idaho brings highly qualified Idaho students together with local, regional and national employers for internships, jobs and career experiences. Services are available to Idaho students and alumni for a lifetime.
Work with our CLASS career development liaison to best prepare for the career that’s right for you, including:
- Career exploration and the degree paths to get there
- Finding jobs and internships
- Tips for résumés, CVs and cover letters
- Interview tips and preparation
- Salary and benefits negotiations
- Graduate school exploration
Handshake Job Listings
Leadership Development Program - Field Sales and Marketing Representative at Techtronic Industries, NA (TTI)
Career Advising Liaison
Serving the College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences | Equity & Diversity Units
Serving the College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences | Equity & Diversity UnitsAbout Hannah
Request a presentation on a variety of career-related topics.