Fall 2017: 70th Annual Borah Symposium
The 70th annual Borah Symposium is scheduled for October 16-17, 2017.
The Martin Institute is pleased to announce keynote speaker Shirin Ebadi, Nobel Peace Laureate, speaking on "The Role of Women in World Peace." Her talk will take place in the International Ballroom of the Bruce Pitman Center on Monday, Oct. 16 at 7 p.m.
Schedule of Events, Fall 2017
Monday, October 16 at 7 p.m.
- Keynote Address: “The Role of Women in World Peace”
- Location: International Ballroom, Bruce Pitman Center
- Presented by Nobel Laureate Shirin Ebadi
Tuesday, October 17 at 12:30 p.m.
- “The Life and Times of William Edgar Borah”
- Location: International Ballroom, Pitman Center
- Presented by Professor LeRoy Ashby in partnership with the Renfrew Colloquium