- $20 (in-state); $75 (out-of-state)
- Wednesday, Jan. 22 and Thursday, Jan. 23
- Sessions include pesticide applicator recertification credits, Certified Crop Advisor CEU credits and Spanish-language training
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Free admission
- Holt Arena (mini-dome)
- Over 125 exhibitors • Latest potato equipment • One of largest in the nation
- Park at Holt Arena and ride free shuttle bus to the Pond Student Union Building
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to noon
- Free admission
- ISU Pond Student Union Building
- Over 100 exhibitors • Latest equipment • Newest innovations
- Park at Holt Arena and ride free shuttle bus
Parking: On the ISU campus, all parking is at Holt Arena. Shuttle buses travel between the Student Union Building and Holt Arena every 10 minutes.
The Clearwater room will be transformed into one hour of opportunities to learn, interact and ask questions with various companies on the technical use of their equipment. This year companies will focus on agronomic software programs, air-separators and storage panels.
Agrian and Trimble will be available to talk specifics about their agronomic software programs.
Questions about your harvest air-separators/systems? Spudnik and Lockwood will be available to answer your questions.
IVI, Agri-Stor/Gellert and BTU Ventilation will each be available to go over the various options/opportunities with their storage panels and answer any questions you may have.
Wednesday, Jan. 22
9:15-10:15 a.m. — Agrian (agronomic software program)
11 a.m. to noon — Spudnik (harvest equipment)
1:30-2:30 p.m. — Trimble (agronomic software program)
3-4 p.m. — IVI Industrial Ventilation Inc (storage panels)
4:15-5:15 p.m. — Agri-Stor/Gellert (storage panels)
Thursday, Jan. 23
8:30-9:30 a.m. — Lockwood (harvest equipment)
9:45-10:45 a.m. — BTU Ventilation (storage panels)