Feeding Young Children in Group Settings
Feeding Young Children in Group Settings is an educational program designed for child care professionals, educators, food service workers and anyone who trains staff or parents on issues related to feeding.
- Child nutrition and active play materials to help facilitate workshops
- Video vignettes via YouTube channel, opens to first video (full list in alphabetical order)
- Themed list and handouts to use with the video vignettes by content area
- Trainer materials (pdf) to help facilitate a workshop
- Trainer videotaping materials (pdf) to help videotape mealtimes for research or instructional purposes
- Independent Study in Idaho coursework for participants seeking academic credit