All students admitted to the University of Idaho may pursue a B.S. in architecture. However, we encourage you to complete your architectural education by getting your professional degree, which allows you to become a licensed architect. Students take this next step by simply continuing on in our nationally accredited Master of Architecture program, which provides the training and credentials needed for licensure.
- Seamless Professional Degree (B.S. + M.Arch) pdf
- Seamless Accelerated (B.S. + M.Arch) pdf
- Seamless Freshman Advanced Standing (B.S. + M.Arch) pdf
- Boise Track (complete first two years of B.S. Arch in Boise) pdf
- 2-Year M.Arch (architecture undergrad) pdf
- 3+ M.Arch (non-architecture undergrad) pdf
- M.S. Integrated Architecture and Design pdf