The Advisory Board advises Idaho WWAMI leadership in areas of political strategy, programmatic development, future directions of the program - including expansion of medical education in Idaho to help address Idaho’s physician shortage - collaboration with key stakeholders and opportunities to raise WWAMI's profile within the Gem State.
Meet Our Members
- Rod Gramer, President & CEO, ID Business for Education
- Kelly Anderson, MD, The Pediatric Center
- A. Patrice Burgess, MD, Saint Alphonsus
- Ed Dahlberg, Chief Executive Officer-Former, St. Luke’s Health System
- Mathew Erpelding, Vice President Government & Community Relations, Micron Technologies
- Melissa (Moe) Hagman, MD, UW Boise Internal Medicine Residency
- John Huckabay, Trustee, Durward and Susan Huckabay Foundation
- Cally Grindstaff, VP Corporate Relations/Organizational Development-Retired, Clear Food Springs
- Lisa Jensen, President/Jensen Companies, Inc.
- Steven Kohtz, MD, St. Luke’s Clinic – Family Medicine
- Peter Kozisek, MD, St. Luke’s Palliative Medicine
- Bob McFarland, MD, Kootenai Clinic – Family Medicine Residency
- Lisa Nelson, MD, Director of Medical Education, Saint Alphonsus Health System
- Arthur F. (Skip) Oppenheimer, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Oppenheimer Development Corporation/Oppenheimer Companies, Inc.
- Susie Pouliot, Chief Executive Officer, Idaho Medical Association
- Sheryl Rickard, Chief Executive Officer, Bonner General Health
- Ray Stark, SVP, Government & Community Relations, Events, Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Joe Stegner, Government Relations
- Carolyn Troy, Special Assistant to the President, Governmental Relations
- Brian Whitlock, President & Chief Executive Officer, Idaho Hospital Association