The ECHO Idaho Education series provides training opportunities for school-based professionals, and clinicians to equip them with additional skills and knowledge as they steadfastly strive to improve the quality of life and well-being of students under their care.
ECHO currently has three K12 series:
- K12 Behavioral Health
- K12 Substance Use Prevention and Treatment
- K12 School Nurses
- K12 Youth Suicide Prevention
Each series is led by an interdisciplinary panel of subject matter experts and sessions are designed to be collaborative, engaging and useful. These series will enhance professional competencies and provide a platform to share insights and best practices while building professional peer networks throughout the state.
Continuing education (CE) and professional development credits are available for joining live sessions and for watching session recordings on our CE platform, eeds. View the How-To Claim Continuing Education PDF for more information.
Not looking for credit? Visit ECHO Idaho's YouTube channel to view session recordings for this series.
Participation in ECHO Idaho is free for participants.
- No-Cost Accredited Continuing Education: ECHO Idaho offers free accredited continuing education/professional development credits.
- Dual-licensed professionals seeking Continuing Education (CE/CME): Claim credit for attending any of ECHO Idaho’s sessions. Refer to ECHO Idaho’s Continuing Education page for additional information regarding CE/CME credits by profession.
- Professional Development (PD) Credit for Educators: Participation in 15 live and/or asynchronous sessions is equivalent to one (1) semester credit hour. Credits will be transcribed through the University of Idaho’s College of Education, Health and Human Sciences.
- Virtual Community: Connect with other school-based professionals across Idaho to increase professional satisfaction, decrease feelings of isolation and curate a virtual community.
- Improved Quality of Care: Health care and education professionals who participate in ECHO increase their knowledge and self-efficacy.
ECHO Idaho is led by the University of Idaho and the WWAMI Medical Education Program.