About ECHO Idaho
Provide high-quality, easily accessible, and relevant continuing education to health care professionals in Idaho.
ECHO Idaho will improve health care for patients across Idaho by supporting its health care workforce to be highly competent, knowledgeable, caring, culturally sensitive, ethical, dedicated to service, and engaged in lifelong learning.
Who can become a participant?
Any clinician who wants to improve specific specialty skills can participate (individually or as a team.)
If interested, please register for sessions on the Registration page.
When do the ECHO sessions take place?
Visit the Schedule page for a list of upcoming sessions.
How much does it cost?
Participation in ECHO Idaho is free for clinicians and organizations.
What do participants do?
- Present patient cases and participate in case discussion
- Participate in didactic presentations
- Complete the post-session questionnaire
How do I connect to a session?
You can connect with Zoom and an internet connection. You can also connect with audio by using a toll-free teleconference number we provide.
Register for the sessions to receive connection information via email.
What equipment do I need?
- A computer with a webcam and microphone or mobile device
- A stable internet or phone connection
- Ability to connect to Zoom
If you require additional information or support, please contact us at email@example.com or 208-364-4072.
What are the benefits?
- Professional Development: Participants gain new skills and competencies for managing patients.
- Creating Community: Clinician teams can increase professional satisfaction and decrease isolation, thus creating a sense of community.
- Increased Patient Satisfaction: Patients can continue to work with their trusted clinician instead of traveling long distances to be seen by a specialist.
- Improved Quality of Care: Health care professionals who participate in ECHO increase their knowledge and self-efficacy.
- No-Cost Accredited Continuing Education: ECHO Idaho offers free accredited continuing education credits (CE). CE credit is available for participating in live sessions only, not for watching recorded sessions. To claim CE and provide feedback, please log in to Eeds. To learn more about the University of Idaho, WWAMI’s continuing education accreditation, visit our CE webpage.
ECHO Idaho is led by the University of Idaho and WWAMI.