The University Honors Program ISUB office space is open by appointment only. To connect with a program staff member, please go to Our People page.
A community of scholars
The Honors Program enriches your experience at the University of Idaho.
- Small, enriching, discussion-based courses that count toward degree requirements
- Honors thesis option
- Selective honors program-specific, four-year scholarships
- Special mentorship and advising to help you get engaged in undergraduate research and prepare for graduate school
- Application assistance for distinguished scholarships such as the Rhodes, Goldwater, Udall scholarships and many more
- Extracurricular academic activities such as "Fireside Chats" with professors and trips to regional honors conferences
- Free admission to on- and off-campus concerts and movies
- Leadership opportunities such as the Honors Student Ambassador Program, Peer Mentor Program and student clubs
- Priority course registration
- Supportive campus living groups
Become a University Honors Program student
Give to the University Honors Program