IMPORTANT FALL SEMESTER 2020 UPDATE FOR HONORS PROGRAM STUDENTS:
Welcome back students! We hope that you had a productive and safe summer.
Our office staff is committed to your safety and well-being during the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As the virus continues to proliferate and in accordance with University of Idaho safety efforts, our office procedures have changed for the fall semester. Please read the letter to all University Honors Program students from the director with important information.
A community of scholars
The Honors Program enriches your experience at the University of Idaho.
- Small, enriching, discussion-based courses that count toward degree requirements
- Honors thesis option
- Selective honors program-specific, four-year scholarships
- Special mentorship and advising to help you get engaged in undergraduate research and prepare for graduate school
- Application assistance for distinguished scholarships such as the Rhodes, Goldwater, Udall scholarships and many more
- Extracurricular academic activities such as "Fireside Chats" with professors and trips to regional honors conferences
- Free admission to on- and off-campus concerts and movies
- Leadership opportunities such as the Honors Student Ambassador Program, Peer Mentor Program and student clubs
- Priority course registration
- Supportive campus living groups
Become a University Honors Program student
Give to the University Honors Program