IMPORTANT SPRING SEMESTER 2021 UPDATE FOR HONORS PROGRAM STUDENTS:
Welcome back students! We hope that you had a relaxing semester break.
Our office staff is committed to your safety and well-being during the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As the virus continues to proliferate and in accordance with University of Idaho safety efforts, our office procedures continue to be impacted. Please note the following:
- Our main office door will remain closed during business hours.
- We will continue to meet with and advise students but only by prior appointment.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please check in at the Vandal Success center front desk on the third-floor landing so that someone can let us know that you have arrived.
- Honors Course Contracts and A&E Contracts continue to be processed electronically. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As always, please direct any questions to email@example.com. Thank you.
A community of scholars
The Honors Program enriches your experience at the University of Idaho.
- Small, enriching, discussion-based courses that count toward degree requirements
- Honors thesis option
- Selective honors program-specific, four-year scholarships
- Special mentorship and advising to help you get engaged in undergraduate research and prepare for graduate school
- Application assistance for distinguished scholarships such as the Rhodes, Goldwater, Udall scholarships and many more
- Extracurricular academic activities such as "Fireside Chats" with professors and trips to regional honors conferences
- Free admission to on- and off-campus concerts and movies
- Leadership opportunities such as the Honors Student Ambassador Program, Peer Mentor Program and student clubs
- Priority course registration
- Supportive campus living groups
Become a University Honors Program student
Give to the University Honors Program