College of Science Student Services
The College of Science Student Services personnel are always willing to help you find answers to questions or to help with any issue you encounter.
Feel free to call, email, or drop by anytime.
Ensuring Your Academic Success
To ensure academic success, we highly recommend these activities:
- Attend class. Students who attend class and engage with the instructor are more likely to succeed in their coursework.
- For each credit you are taking, study a minimum of 2 hours every week. (For instance, if you are in 15 credits, you should spend at least 30 hours each week on homework, reviewing notes, etc.) You should make use of tutoring and other campus resources during your study time.
- Meet with your advisor on a consistent basis. Your advisor is listed on your Degree Audit in your VandalWeb or you can find an advisor for any major. You should also learn to use the “What If” feature in your Degree Audit to view your progress toward ANY major or minor.
- Read your Vandal Email daily to stay informed and learn about important opportunities.
- Get involved outside of class. We have many clubs and organizations that cater to the interests of science students.