18th Annual UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO COLLEGE OF SCIENCE STUDENT RESEARCH EXPOSITION
Virtual Exhibit Hall
Below is a list of the student projects, the links will take you to their project page for review.
- Clara Abplanalp, Analysis of the Roslyn Formation and Comparison of Paleocene-Eocene Floras in the Pacific Northwest
- Ximena Garcia, Killer Yeasts as a Biological Control of Diastatic Yeast Contamination
- Rodrigo Gonzalez Guillen, Low Healthcare Use at a Free Community Clinic
- Riley Kouns, Relating Diversity and Stability in Ecological Dynamic Models
- Victor Afigbo, What Makes Saturn Ring? A Quest to Quantify the Amplitudes of Saturn's Planetary Normal-mode Oscillations using Ring Seismology
- Jarred M. Kvamme, An Accurate and Efficient Causal Gene Network Inference Method That Handles Many Confounding Variables
- Akorede L. Seriki, Learning from Bacteria; The Same, Yet Different
- Laxmi Tiwari, The synthesis, characterization, and preliminary investigation of biological activity of azothioformamides and their copper(I) and silver(I) complexes.